Thursday, November 12, 2009

KC Willis' Marketing Mindset Workshops!!!!!



I took a workshop with KC Willis in Longmont, CO this past October and let me tell you, this lady is an artist and marketing dynamo!
We talked as a group about some of the ways she goes about representing herself and her art and how she makes a living doing so.  I am more than recommending that you sign up right now for her marketing workshops because she truly knows what she is doing and does it well!
You will get amazing info, videos, discussions, and lots of know how and you'll meet some great people!  I can attest to that!  Also, if you sign up now before her first video hits the web, you'll get a heck of a discount!
Here is the link to her "Marketing Mindset" workshop site:

http://marketingmindset.ning.com/
Sign up right away!!!!  Trust me, it's worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment