Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Gloria"


"Gloria" is the second piece that I made while in KC Willis' Studio Retreat in Longmont, CO.  This elegant lady, (my mother in law!), shows us how to pose for a photograph and still look like a lady!

The fact that I made a second piece in a 3 day retreat absolutely amazes me.  I have taken many workshops previously and I usually am not able to finish one!  So, you can imagine my happiness and satisfaction  for not having to add another workshop piece to the UFO pile.  (Unfinished Objects!)

Yet another testimony to the great time I had at KC's!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work!! Glad you got to take one of KC's workshops. She is great!!
    cheers,
    susan
    www.creativechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's loverly, Jacquie! I wanna go back to CO - how about you?

    ReplyDelete