Friday, September 24, 2010

Handmade Books II & III

 Take a look and please enjoy these additional handmade journals!  These first 3 journals were made specifically for 3 different people.  You can order similar or other designs that you may want in certain colors or sizes and keep for yourself or give as a gift for that special person.  Journals in other blog entries are also for sale.  Simply email me for details on size and cost and I can ship it to you right away!  You can contact me at for all info and inquiries.
  This first journal was made of wood veneer paper with burnt edge rust colored book paper as hinges and ties with bamboo yarn to a wood button.  It is lined with the same brown paper and stocked with Stonehenge cream colored premium paper inside.


  1. could i purchase a hand made book from you? please get back to me

  2. You certainly may! If you go to my website at you will see all the books that I have. Some have sold but if there is one you like I can make a similar one for you. Or if you trust my work, you can give me a favorite color and size and I can do that to. You would pay for the biook and the shipping. You can email me with your order and give me your info at:
    Thank you for your interest!